The Friends continue to fundraise for equipment for The Royal Hospital Donnybrook. We have recently ordered a new Wheelchair Accessible Bus and expect to take delivery in August 2020. This bus has been funded by the proceeds from our Annual Golf Day. Our Family Fun Day raised enough money to refurbish two of the family rooms in the hospital. This will be completed by spring 2020.
For 2020, we are raising funds to revamp the Physiotherapy Department. Our aim is to work with the hospital to make the Physio Department in RHD into a state of the art facility which will enhance patient experience as well as having state of the art equipment.
Our Fundraising Events for 2020 are;
- Robin Simpson Memorial Walk in Glendalough – Saturday 25th April 2020 POSTPONED
- Family Fun Day with Beechwood Junior and Adult 5 Aside Football tournament – Saturday 6th June 2020 MOVED to Saturday 29th August
- Ladies Fundraising Lunch Friday 18th September 2020
- 29th Annual Golf Day Tuesday 6th October 2020
- Christmas Carols for patients, their families and friends Sunday 6th December 2020
You can donate by debit or credit card by phoning 01 497 1921 or
Latest equipment which has been purchased by The Friends;